2.18.2009

Demon

I woke up with it again. The hunger. Inside me so deep, I felt like crawling out of my skin.

Mistress told me I pleased her well last night. She said I was beautiful, and that she was so proud of the way I served her friends. It was a black and white party. Mistress surprised me by asking me to wear black and not white. She usually likes me to look sweet and innocent so that my debasement is more pronounced.

My first task was to serve as the table for drinks and appetizers. I knelt wearing just my black garter, black lace panties, and stockings with peep-toed four inch pumps; the ones with the stainless steel heels, and a black diaphanous shrug over my shoulders and back that fastened in the front with a diamond button. My hair fell softly around my face. I held perfectly still as her friends used my back for a tray for their drinks. One of them, Mistress Jade, I think, kept raking my back with her blood red nails, from my neck around the drinks all the way down over my panties and down my leg. It was sooo hard to not move, because I'm ticklish. She knew that, I
think. I never moved, though, even when Miss Kristy laid a piece of hot baked brie right on my back. As soon as she did that, she felt underneath my tummy to see if my body responded to the pain. Of course it did. She teased me and EVEN THEN, I held still. My body ached so much for
release. But, I knew that my job was to please my Mistress and serve her friends.

It was a long night. Mistress' evil friends fondled me and talked about me all evening. Being spoken about as though I'm not there makes me uncomfortable and I love being humiliated that way, even though everything they said was very kind and good for my ego. My face was red most of the night. Mistress says I must learn to accept compliments and to believe all the lovely things said about me. I try hard to do it. But still, I am not like other women.

When Mistress dropped me home, she walked inside, which she rarely does. She sat on the footstool in front of the couch. She crinkled her brow and made me kneel before her, anchoring both her hands in my hair. I smelled the leather of her gloves and a hint of lavender on her skin. She shook her hair back down her. The snaps on her blouse were unbuttoned past her bra. I could see her full breasts, the nipples just outlined in the lace. I wanted to reach for her, to feel that soft skin, to taste her. She saw the hunger in my eyes and smiled a little smile then said, "Lovely, you know that I adore finding the experiences that will quench your thirst. I don't
actually know whether that is possible to truly sate you, but oh, we do have a fine time trying, don't we?"

She thanked me for my service and told me that tonight I should get enough sleep because we had a very busy day tomorrow and tomorrow evening. She said "No hair anywhere on your body, except your head. No wig. And, here, lovely, wear what's in this box. Open it after your bath tomorrow. And, as for your beautiful face, avoid dark colors. Just a little dark eye liner, maybe forest green, yes, that would highlight your beautiful eyes wonderfully well. I want you to be my fresh little girl tomorrow. Make yourself beautiful for me, sweeting." She pulled a blue box out of her bag, wrapped with a pink and yellow bow. She pulled my face to her and kissed me, soft lips against my hunger, pushing herself into me. "Ah, damn, lovely, you are soooo very tempting tonight. But, for now, I must go. I will fetch you at 2030, sweet Emmeline. Bon reves."

Honor bound to Mistress as I am, she trusted that I would not seek my own relief and I struggled mightily to not. She said that chastity devices were for weak souls, and she knew me to not be thus. Still, sometimes I longed to not have to constantly fight the battle of self control. And, I reminded myself that it wasn't as if I really ever lacked for satisfaction, as Mistress truly does have a devious mind and she loves, as she says, "To play with her favorite toy." (That would be me).

The clock struck 2 AM and I went to bed with my makeup and garter and stockings on. I love waking up in the morning feeling the silkiness of my legs encased in fine hose. And the 8-strap garter feels a little like being bound, which also makes me edgy and heated. My dreams were full color, me being used by Mistress, her friends, and strange men with no faces...Mistress pulling me along by leash and collar, forcing me with her hand on my head to suck large cocks and balls, swallow cum, have it splash on my face. My knees were sore from crawling, and the men called me "whore," and "slut," and they jerked me around. Mistress never let them get dangerously abusive, just gritty and nasty and hungry for my eager mouth.

I woke at noon, amazed I'd slept that long. I was sweaty and my body betrayed my morning desire and need. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself and turned on the shower for the water to heat. I used cold cream to take off the remnants of makeup, and stepped into my bath. As the water beat down on my back, I felt my nipples, and could feel ridges of welts that Mistress Jade's nails must have left. I could feel the burn on my back from the brie, and I loved knowing that I had been marked, if ever so subtly, for my service. I wondered what Mistress had in store this evening. It seemed as she spoke about our night that I heard more than average tension in her voice. I had some errands to take care of, and Mistress made me an appointment at the spa for a massage, facial, and nails, so I grabbed a bit of breakfast and dashed out into the misty gray midday.

I had just enough time to make my appointment at the spa and then run and grab Mistress' dry cleaning and dress before the car arrived for me. As I walked down the streets, I felt the weird sort of frisson I always feel when I wake up dressed and then go out plain. I mean, in my boy clothes.

By day, I'm an original-equipment male, if you hadn't already guessed. I have a job and live in the world as a man. But, inside me also lives the heart and soul of a shy and feminine woman. It is that person Mistress knows best and, so she says, adores. Sometimes I feel schizophrenic, my two selves. It's not a simple way to live, that's certain. But, it is me, all complexities and contrasts. I am fortunate that when I am en femme, I pass, easily. So, my experience as a woman is as complete as it can be without having been born one. Well, if you take away the different plumbing, I mean.

Going to the spa for a facial and nails, that was a battle royalle between Mistress and me. I did not want to expose myself to ridicule, and then she showed me one day, by taking me with her and making me sit in the lobby and watch room, just how many men actually GO to spas. I couldn't believe it. She won the battle, and now I am pretty at ease there.

I finished at the spa and raced to get the dry cleaning and zipped home, took another fast shower and saw to all of the shaving and other necessary preparations for an evening of being used, and not knowing how that might happen. The blue box sat on the couch where Mistress left it and I finally picked it up at 5 PM. I sat down on the couch and slipped off the bow, and opened the box.

Inside, the tissue paper had several layers. The instructions said, "Start from the bottom." I took out all of the packages, laughing because they were numbered. Mistress is often guilty of over-planning. On the bottom was a pair of pale patent pink stilettos with a peep toe, with a white heel, trim and bow. The leather was lusciously soft. Next, under the pink tissue paper lay blush Cuban stockings, two pair. Then came the corset, also pale pink and white, very retro fashioned leather, so soft it gave me gooseflesh to touch. It was long lined, with boning on the sides. It was barely a demi-cup on top, designed, I knew, to create cleavage where there was none. The corset had garters attached and it came down between my legs in a V, with a strap that went between my legs then fastened in the back.

In the third to last package, I unwrapped a shimmering gossamer wrap, soft to the touch, so sheer, it felt like spun air. Next, pink and white over the elbow kid gloves, the same leather and pattern as the corset. And, finally, a small box, long and narrow. Inside, braided pink and white with white gold metal coming down the last couple inches on either side, and holding a teardrop shaped rose quartz. Also, matching earrings. The piece, which I assumed would serve as my collar for the evening, was just a little longer than a regular collar, so it was kind of a necklace/collar. I was just about to get up and take everything into my bedroom to get ready when I noticed a card. It said simply, "Emmaline, In hopes that these give you any measure of the delight you give Me. I will be up to help you with the corset. Namaste, Mistress." I gathered everything and went into bathroom to make the outward transition to my other self.

Grey eye liner, not black, lightly applied, a bit of green for Mistress, and then pink highlights. Just enough dark for the intensity, and the pink to stay sweet for her. Pink ribbon in my hair to match the corset.

I laid everything out and wrapped myself in my robe and waited on the couch for her to arrive. Which she did, about five minutes later. I stood to greet her and hugged her, saying, "Thank you so much for the lovely gifts, Mistress. They are incredibly beautiful." She looked incredible, black, as always, leather pants and shirt with tiny buckles that strained at her chest. She wore a deep red silk long sleeved plunge cut undershirt that peeked out. I knew at some point, she would jettison the leather shirt when she got too warm, and the form fitting undershirt would show every curve of her full round breasts. Her hair was raven and long, some of it caught in a clasp in the back, soft curls everywhere. Her knee high riding boots had three inch heels. And, around her neck, she wore a necklace with the same white gold work that I saw on the collar she gave me. Her necklace ended with a deep red ruby in a teardrop shape.

She said as she hugged me, "Your face is perfect, Emmaline. So beautiful. Are you ready to get dressed?"

I blushed and told her I was ready. We went to my bedroom and she lifted the corset out of its packing.

"We had better make haste, lovely, stand facing the mirror and slip this over your head." I did as she asked and she helped pull it down so that it sat in the right place under my chest. Then, she stood in front of me and tucked my boy pussy inside of the V and slid the strap between my legs and attached it in the back, effectively making a chastity belt out of the corset. "Why don't you put your stockings on before I cinch the back, Lovely?"

I threaded my feet into the stockings and caught the silk in the garter fasteners. I stood in the doorway to brace myself as she cinched the corset. She actually put her boot in the small of my back and, when she finished and tied it off, my waist was easily six inches smaller and my heretofore non-existent cleavage was obvious. My small nipples rubbed against the leather, which made me moan. Mistress' right eyebrow arched and she said, "I hoped that would happen." She grinned broadly as my face and chest reddened.

I slipped into the mules and stood for her to inspect. "Timeline, you are stunning. Look at yourself and see. Get your wrap, let's go." I lifted out my floor length black cashmere sweater wrap, loving all the textures on my skin, wincing to not be able to take a deep breath, and followed my Mistress into the evening, more than curious what awaited me.

The night was soft, the air kissed the skin on my face. Mistress opened the door for me and slid in to the seat beside me. Her black glove on the black gear shift traveled off the gear shift and up my leg as she drove. I sat against the seat and closed my eyes, breathing. The hunger gripped my loins.

"Lovely, you know that I have long been interested to see what might reach inside you and give you the kind of physical satisfaction for which you long...And, you know that in our world, we walk in the light and the dark. It is in the integration of the two where we find the most magic, the most power. This evening, will you make a journey where light meets darkness and then travels far down into
the deeper darkness? Will you trust me enough to experience that which you have never imagined? Can you completely suspend your disbelief and go on this journey, knowing that I would never put you in harm's way physically, and will be ever vigilant for the first sign of concern for your mental or psychic safety?"

A chill went down my spine as she spoke. I could not for the life of me imagine what she meant. Farther into the darkness? Suspend my disbelief?

I was quiet for several minutes, thinking about conversations we had, about things I might have said to her that may have inspired this adventure. But, I came up empty handed. I never answered her without complete authenticity. I had to think....was I honestly ready to go someplace absolutely unfamiliar? Could I trust her to watch over me? Even though in my other life, I am powerful and strong, when I am in subspace, I am so far away from the other part of myself. So, am I ready to completely trust? These thoughts raced through my head as we drove.

The top was down. The air was cool. Satriani played on the CD, and Mistress was silent, peaceful. We shared a discipline, some would call it spiritual, neither of us would be so inclined. Rather, simply, training, perspective. Silence, a peacefulness at the core. Focus.

"Yes," I said to her. I grasped her hand, which rested lightly on my leg. "I will go where you wish me to go."

She squeezed my hand and said nothing. I let the sounds of the guitar pulse into me.

We drove out of town, east. I closed my eyes and breathed, centering, feeling her energy. By the time the car stopped, I felt ready for anything.

"Beautiful girl, it is my honor to give you this gift. You honor me, on the other side, by accepting it. May your hunger be sated, for a time..."

We got out of her car and were met at the house, a formal English manor replica in wine country just outside of our town. The doorman took Mistress' keys and we entered. We stepped into a two story library. I saw images of blatant eroticism in statues, I heard a thrumming music somewhere far below us. Books, windows, and a feeling of sex and sensuality that I could only sense. The draw was so strong....Mistress guided me in, and soon, down a stair case, one floor then another. I could feel the air change as we went underground. The darkness was thicker. Mistress whispered, "Stand tall, lovely, all eyes are on you."

The music was all around me, a driving, urgent, strong beat. I felt my body being called and saw a huge room, with a circle of people already standing around. There must have been nearly fifty of them in a tight circle. They stood shoulder to shoulder, Mistresses with slaves at their feet. A few girlz like me...I sought their eyes. They looked at me, proud in that momentary contact. The Hunger surged inside me. A few single people stood by, dressed in everything from tuxedos to ball gowns to leather from head to toe. Mistress whispered to me, "They are all here to see you, to watch your journey." Mistress led me to the center of the room.

I winced and she said quietly, "Stand proud, beauty. Listen to them." I closed my eyes for a moment and heard..."My gods, she is glorious....Oooh, how I'd love to have her...." I saw Mistress Jade, arms crossed haughtily across her breasts, which were bare save for a leather and chain harness, her red fingernails against her milky skin. She raised an eyebrow and ran her tongue over her lips as our eyes met. I blushed and looked down immediately. My heart was racing. All around whispers about me. Mistress, satisfied I had heard, said, "Feel what they say and believe them. And then, ignore them. Just know that I am right here....and, be present in your body. Feel everything, Emmaline."

Sconces held torches all around the room. They were lit and cast a soft dancing light around. I did not look anymore at the crowd. Right behind me, there was a table. It was more of a bed. It was long and had shackles and a split at the end so that the part where one's legs went separated as wide as was necessary. It was wooden and covered with black leather, of course.

Mistress turned to me and took out the necklace with the rose quartz from inside her shirt. She fastened it on my neck and asked, "Do you accept this collar, Emmeline, as a symbol of your service and submission to me?" I bowed my head and nodded. She replied, "And I pledge, as always, to ensure your safety, body, mind, and spirit. And so might it be. Now, my dearling, join me in the circle."

She addressed the crowd, "Tonight, you join me....and this lovely one, on a journey. A journey to a place where only those who are willing to believe that which is unbelievable can go....Go with us or stay, but keep us in your care as you watch...."

Mistress bid me lie on the table. She unhooked the middle part of my corset so that I was exposed. I felt a deep flush, and she put her warm hand on my exposure which throbbed from the promise of the bed, the binding, and whatever came soon my way, softly, saying, "Little slut, soon you will feel more than you have ever felt. Open yourself to this, and unleash your hunger's full force. Reach out with it, let it overtake you. You will be sated. I promise. Now, close your eyes, and just.....feel." A blindfold went over my eyes.

My arms were bound at the wrists with leather straps. Soon, also, my legs at my ankles and knees. The table was spread, widely. It dropped just at my ass, so my exposure was complete. The music shifted. A percussive beat now thrummed deeply.

I could feel the energy of the many surging, focusing on me. I felt infused by their passion, if that was possible. I felt Mistress' presence. I felt the Hunger, fueled by long-delayed satisfaction, last night's party, being teased by Mistress, dressing in sexy clothes, all of it, in this moment. My body wanted to burst its skin, as those around me became more and more heated. We waited. For what? Only Mistress held that knowledge. What had she....

And then. A murmur, a ripple of ooohs and ahhhs through the crowd. Then, the music stilled....I smelled the air. Different. Musky. Like the forest. Earthy. A rumble. A growl? Mistress said, "Yes, she is prepared. Her hunger is piqued. She is ready."

"OH MY GAWD," and versions of that exclamation murmured loudly through the room. Steps, toward me. I body leaning into me where I was separated. Heat. Tremendous heat.

The growling was a low rumble, almost words. Hunger inside me meeting hunger inside this ... Other. A pause, those assembled quieted. Mistress stood at my head and laid her hands on my shoulders. I relaxed a little and tried to move my arms to no avail. The rumbling was unfamiliar, but called up the deep throated guttural sound of throat singers, noise and vibration from deep in a soul's core. I FELT the noise, and then, at my nipples, on each at the same time, tiny fingers? They twisted lightly, then flicked, like tiny tongues. My ears more keen for no eyes, I overheard someone saying, "Oh my god, his nipples just extended like tongues. Look at that!"

I could feel them, tiny tongues, like lizard tongues, licking, flicking, my small nipples, hot, hot, making them swell, and wrapping themselves around mine.

I moaned and strained, wanting to feel what was touching me. The pressure between my legs was scratchy skin. Against my inner thighs. Scaley skin. Abrasive, not -- human feeling. Then, a rope-like thing wrapping itself around my boy pussy. The rope felt hot, and it pulsed as it wrapped slowly around me... snakelike from the base to the tip, leaving incredible pressure at the tip. That alone was enough to thoroughly madden me. The pressure of the flicking on my nipples, the tightness around my boy pussy.

Mistress cooed in my ear, "Oh, my god, little slut, feel it, reach out and feed its hunger! She leaned in to me and raked my arms with her nails, grabbing my hair and pulling, bending down to kiss me roughly.

Then, a darting other tongue, inside me. I screamed, a deep needful groan, against Mistress neck, and still, it echoed in the circle. I don't know what they saw, but they spoke in one voice, when I moaned, they surged, I could feel them, in closer. The heat, their heat, their need, my own.

Mistress said, "Okay, Emmeline, relax, and open..." then, heat, wet heated pressure, at my opening, sharp, not sharp enough to cut, opening me, heat, a spear, in me, slowly, working its way inside...The Other between my legs pushed Itself against me.

"Ah! Oooh! Whoo!" I could only grunt, no words, as this invader entered me. The hold on my nipples tightened, the pressure on my pussy, pulling, pulsing, as I was opened, invaded, plundered, widened....

Then, Mistress, "Open, lovely, open, and let your Hunger flow to it..."

I did. I unleashed all of the pent up hunger I'd ever had, my shame, my desire, my unspoken and longed for need, I screamed it out, pushed myself onto that which opened and filled me, so far as my tethers would allow.

Mistress took off my blindfold and I saw him....it....my invader.

A giant, not human, or not fully so, alien, beast, driving his way inside me, a phallus of man, goat, beast, skin mottled and put on his body like an ill-constructed jigsaw puzzle.

I should have been afraid but it pulsed inside me, filing me, twisting my nipples, applying pressure, heating me. She stood at my shoulders, watching, chaneling her lust and love, it fucked me and used me and grunted over me, this beast, this unearthly thing.

Its phallus, it felt as though it had an arrowhead as a tip. The bulbous knob played at my anus each time he withdrew, almost like licking me when it penetrated again. On fire, my insides, I screamed again and again, "Please, yes! More!" Mistress unleashed my body and I bent up to it, leaning in, to feel its body, foreign, evil, but compelling me toward it.

When I connected with its skin, its arms wrapped around me and held me as though I was a trifle, a sprite, a tiny morsel. I was powerless to its strength, and lost myself in the beast's possession of my body. Invaded, thoroughly, it held me, pushing itself in and out, hands all over me, leaving hot and cold trails, depending on its desire. Like ice and candle wax at the same time, layered sensations, turning me inside out.

The beast's tongue was everywhere on me, licking my face, leaving heated trails, its saliva infused with something that burned and increased my need. Cinnamon, something spicy, it felt delicious, painfully grand.

Faster now, the crowd could feel its agitation, it pinioned me, used me, controlled me. I held the sides of the table, wishing for the restraints. Instead, Mistress stood behind me, bracing me for the assault. The power of its thrusts made my breath spastic, the phallus huge and thickening, opening me wider and wider. I never felt....so small, so utterly nasty and used. It was glorious.

In my periphery, I saw Mistress Jade riding her slave boy, and noticed that the crowd had been affected, most of them, by the beast's raw energy. They moved closer and closer in a circle, and many engaged in all manner of activity trying to mirror that which I experienced.

I felt my own self swelling as my body neared a wild release. The beast began to lose any sense of rhythm, plowing into me, grunting, soaking me with juice from its body. The tentacles on my nipples let loose and I screamed at the release, then the tiny tongues pinched and pulled on my skin.

The tentacles around my pussy loosened. Then, a mouth opened in the beast's belly and engulfed my boy cunt. As a part of the beast impaled me, the other part engulfed. Another scream from my usually silent mouth, my body being turned inside out.

And then, my insides were on fire, he was shooting into me, streams of emanation, each triggering a response from my own body, wild, pulsating, awe inspiring, draining me, paining me. Filling me.

The music stopped.

The demon stood still holding me on it, still with my boy cunt inside it.

Pulsing.

I kept closed my eyes. Feeling it. Shaking.

Mistress stood at my back. I was certain she could feel the thrumming. We were still. I did not want anything to change. Ever so slowly, it shrank inside me. Slowly, it slid out, and released me.

Slowly, I drew a full breath. Mistress stepped aside and the beast laid me back on the bench. Mistress lifted my shoulders and gave me some water.

I laid back down, a thick blanket covered me.

It retreated, left the room.

Drained. I was. Absolutely.

The crowd, panting noises, snippets of "Oh my god, amazing, can't believe..."

House slaves came and wiped me with warm clothes. They unlaced my corset and toweled me off, and wrapping me again in a huge warm blanket. I drank more water. Mistress inquired whether I thought I could stand.

I could and I did.

We walked to a room not too far off the main hall, lit by dim lights, a large bed with a down duvet, a shower in the room. I was shivering hard, and we stepped into the shower, Mistress and me. She washed me, gently, slowly, silently. She peered into my eyes, said "You are well, then." It was not a question. She could see it in me.

Softly, slowly, dream like, we dried one another. I leaned in and we kissed very gently.

We lay down and against my back, she spooned me, holding me fast. I felt safe and drifted quickly to sleep.

When I next awoke, I have no idea what time it was, as there was no natural light two floors below. I only know that she was there and that I felt, honestly, for the first time ever, not hungry.

No comments: